- No products in the cart.
Proudly wear the official logo of Devlin Macgregor Pharmaceuticals on this classy Polo Shirt. You can be sure you’ll get more than a few double-take stares from inquisitive strangers, and a few “thumbs up” along the way as well.
Regretfully, there is some risk involved of wearing this shirt, as evidenced by several documented incidents of verbal abuse, harassment, and minor assaults over the years by persons, who for reasons unknown, became “unhinged” just by the sight of the Devlin Macgregor name and Logo.
This Polo-Shirt is truly a premium garment – just by feeling the weighty and high-quality cotton/polyester fabric alone, you’ll know this isn’t no junk material, like so many of the fly-by-night “print on demand” outfitters that peddle their knockoff merchandise nowadays.
The is the newest redesigned logo, which first debuted all the way back in 1993 at the Chicago Memorial Hospital Children’s Health Fundraiser, hosted by our own Chief Medical Officer, Doctor Charles Nichols.
• 100% combed, ring-spun, and pre-shrunk cotton, weight: 4.2 ounces per square yard
• Side-seamed construction with shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Countries of origin for fabric: Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs with Double-needle bottom hem
• Three woodtone buttons on a clean-finished placket with a reinforced box
Devlin Macgregor will NOT be responsible for personal injuries or assaults on you by angered or disgruntled former customers, employees, or agents of Devlin Macgregor [et al] and its affiliates while wearing this shirt.