- No products in the cart.
This “dad hat style”, with the slightly rounded duckbill, is a heavy duty all-cotton material cap, and was inspired from Rudy, our original maintenance tech who’s been with DM since 1989. Amazingly, Rudy still has the ORIGINAL prototype that the promotional company sent us way back in 1990! Rudy’s cap is beat to Hell, buts it look’s Authentically Awesome. After a bunch of searching around, we found a fabricator that could reproduce the “old, used, a bit faded and slightly beat-up” look. This one features the Classic DM logo.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
• 6 sewn eyelets, with 6 stitched rows on the brim
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• Seamed front panel without buckram
• Adjustable hook and loop closure